Sunday, September 27, 2015

Mist Dragoon Wip - Patreon


This is a work in progress of a new mist dragoon character and her mist dragon that I have been working on!

Full Res JPG, Step by Step, Layered PSD, Video Process and Brushes will be available for this piece in my first Patreon content pack that will be released in October, available to my patrons!

You can check out my PATREON PAGE here: ➤Michelle Hoefener Art @ Patreon to support me and recieve special rewards monthly including:

TO RECIEVE REWARDS INCLUDING:
        - Full Size Images
        - Step by Step Process
        - Layered PSDs
        - Brushes
        - Video Process

➤Support Me On PATREON









I am also open for COMMISSIONS!  You can check out my ➤Commission Journal for more info, and can send me an email at: mhoefener@gmail.com for pricing and inquiries =)!

No comments:

Post a Comment